CPS PHYSICIANS STRIVE TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT SERVICE TO REFERRING PROVIDERS. WHY REFER TO US?
- We offer fast track procedures. Simply check the procedure only box on your referral form and we will get them in immediately for procedure only. We handle the pre-cert.
- We return the patient back to you in addition to sending progress notes.
- We provide quality care and timely consultations.
- We send follow-up communication.
- We offer 45+ locations throughout the Southeast for the convenience of your patients.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
- Phone Calls: If you call in to schedule your patient’s appointment, it is scheduled right then.
- Fax, P2P, or online referral submission: Once we receive your referral, we will reach out to the patient within 24 hours to schedule their appointment. Once the patient is scheduled, we will send their appointment details via fax back to your office. If for some reason we cannot schedule their appointment or they have declined, we will send a letter back stating that.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
- Demographic Sheet
- Any applicable imaging
- Insurance card or Work Comp/MVA information
- We will request any records or discharge letters if needed
Thank you for trusting us with your patients.
Our physician liaison team is designed to increase physician referrals, strengthen relationships with referring providers and staff, and provide valuable customer service. They serve as a personal contact for referral sources. At the heart of the program lies our well-trained physician liaisons. They are available to speak intelligently and promote clinical services and treatments, as well as address questions and concerns as they arise.
Additional benefits of our CPS physician liaison program include:
- A point of contact for referral sources
- Strategically promoting the practice's desired services, treatments, and providers
- Managing negative feedback and helping to find solutions
- Keeping practices aware of changes in the marketplace
We want to thank you CPS for getting our patients scheduled in a timely manner. We appreciate the follow-up calls and the quick response time to our questions and requests. CPS has been very helpful and made the referral process go smoothly.
We appreciate CPS taking care of our patients and their pain control needs. We especially like the personal attention with a drop by or call to see if everything is going well with us. I have never encountered any problems in getting patients scheduled with your clinics and should one of our patients be denied by your clinic, I am notified immediately so the patient doesn’t have to wait around. Thank you again for all you do for our clinic and our patients.
CPS always seems to be really quick to contact our patients for scheduling.
CPS has been really great to our patients! With patients it’s all about time; CPS understands that and makes sure to get our patients into been seen in a timely manner. The Physician Liaisons are AMAZING! They are always very pleasant and helpful! We know that our patients are taken care of when we send them to CPS.